Sunday, April 15, 2007

My 2 Cents on Imus and the Remark


Okay but first without Further Ado, today's kitty: Ain't it CUTE!!!
Okay All this mess with Don Imus and the remark he made on his radio show. First things first, I DO NOT CONDONE WHAT HE SAID! I beleive, he really put his foot in his mouth and really needs to chew on this one for awhile. BUT..... What ever happened to free speech!?!? Yes I do agree that what you say can have repercussions on you. Now this man has lost his job because of this, is this right??? That is all I gotta say about that!
Bad storms here yesterday, at least no tornados like the first of March in this area. But we do need the rain, so I will not complain about that. But First part of the week, we are running the AC, tonight we will be running the heat?? WTH?? I think Mother Nature is in need of Prozac, cuz she done lost her bean this spring!!!

1 comment:

Shaunna :) said...

I am laughing hard over here about the Prozac comment.

And I couldn't agree w/ you more about Imus. I don't condone what he said either.... BUT FREE SPEECH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?!?!?! Isn't that like, our guaranteed First Amendment Right? While it may come with repercussions (and it almost always does) those who are listening always have the option of CHANGING THE CHANNEL! It's not like it's 1948 and we still only have two channels and a handful of radio stations available. My theory is: If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it. There's no excuse.

He deserves to lose his job; Don Imus has been plaguing radio airwaves with this kind of garbage for 30 years now, I think it's about time...