Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just another day

Well just another day here on the south 40.

All of this on the news about Mel Gibson. Okay I cannot condone his remarks and his possible DUI. But gee, words are words. Everyone these days take everything and blow it outta context. I am more worried about other events going on in the world today than what Mr. Gibson said while he was drunker than Cooter Brown!!

I mean What is the world coming too if all that is blasted about the headlines that an actor made an ass of himself drunk??

I am more worried about the Med East than what he said.

At least he is getting treatment and he went voluntarily to Rehab and has admitted he has a problem with alcohol. Some people do not even get that far.

Okay Next subject

I am soo sad that Product Playground has come to an end. Lisa Damrosch has been one of the best Instructors I have had with all tha classes I have taken from The Big Picture Scrapbooking classes. I can only wait till later this year when Lisa does her next class for BPS. I am sure I will sign up for this one.

Not much on the scrapping side this week so far. I have been busy altering chipboard for a board book I am making for the storage of all my photo Cd's. As soon as I get that finished I will upload and show it off. I am doing it in all Chatterbox papers. I have a few hundred so it might put a dent in them.

Well later taters, Try to stay cool!!!!!!!

No comments: