Well it cooled down for a little bit, now it is back to being hot, hot, hot. Of course my happy littel booty stays inside the house on these hot days. I just wish I could get out and enjoy the summer like I used to. But that was 20 years ago and 2 heart attacks.
Donnie is still trudging away at Publix. I know he hates the job. He does not mind the work but just hates the job. Does that make any sense??
I have a crop tomorrow to go to. I am not for sure if I am gonna stay the whole day. Just really feel like staying home and crawling up in a little ball and sleeping. But can't do that can we?? I wish I was little again. about 5 years old would do, and not have to worry about anything except when I was gonna get a cookie??? Bee nice wouldn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment