Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February

I pretty much forgot about this blog here. I guess I need to update more often.

Latest Happings

Had to get a new car right before Christmas. That was fun! No the truck and the little pouddle car both died within a week of one another. First, the truck, the freeze plug finally went in it. And the Little Puddle car finally blew her engine. Now we have a 2004 Cheverolet Malibu LS. Needless to say I love this car!!!!!

Still looking for work. I guess that will be a never ending search around here. SOmetimes I wish we were back in Louisiana or had moved to Missouri. But as cold as it has been in Missouri lately I am glad we are down south.

My favorite movie month has started on Turner Classic Movies. 31 Days of Oscar, I love the month of February! I have already seen some great movies and it is only the 7th of February. Just great old time movies that have either won an Oscar or were nominated for an Oscar. Just great old time movies.

No comments: