I think Tuesday night is about the only night I really watch network TV. NCIS on CBS, Law and Order: CI and SVU on NBC. That is about all the network TV I watch. In other words They have boring shows. Well except for ER on Thursday nights. Gotta watch my ER.
Same old, same old this week so far. I wish Donnie could find another job. He hates where he is working at and I do not blame him. Hopefully in April when the Job on Fort Benning opens I can give him some relief and he can quit that damn job of his.
Started a new competition this week, The KMA Top Scrapper. Well at least we do not get voted off every week. We have to accumulate points and at the end of the 6 weeks of competion the person who has the most points wins. I still wonder what the goodies are that we win?
Speaking of winning, I won a Pub Calls Contest. Well it was a random drawing from a Scavenger Hunt but hey I won something!! Can't wait till it comes in the mail and I see what it is. Later All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment