First Cat pic of the day:Luffs dem Cheezburger kitties!!! Speaking of kitties I downloaded all of the to PhotoBucket last night. I had ocer 60 kitties in that folder. OMG, no wonder this computer was slow!!! EEEKKKKKK!!!
Still looking at houses. We have gone from already bulit to looking at Modular Houses. Lord have they changed. They really look like a real house now and not a box that you can live in. Oh the choices!!!!
New season of the Deadliest Catch is now on Discovery channel. I am more addicted than ever to this show. If you have never heard of it here is a brief synopsis. They film real life Crab boats in Alaska. How they live aboard ship, make their catch and other interesting things. The neat thing about it is you really get up close and personal with the crews. Check it out Tuesday nights at 9 pm eastern on the Discovery Channel.
Today is the end of Keeping Memories Alive Top Scrapper Challenge. Yes I entered, Am I gonna win??? I doubt it very seriously but at least I tried. Well find out later today. will try to update tomorrow.
1 comment:
OH MAN !!!!!! I thought I was the only one who watched Deadliest Catch!!!! I love that show! So compelling so far - I hope no one else dies next week. :(
My aunts were talking last weekend at Easter about "House" and some of those other shows and who they think the "hunk" is... I piped in my two cents, but no one knew who I was talking about when I mentioned Josh from "Digging for the Truth" and Blake Painter from the Maverick on "Deadliest Catch"... LOL!
YEAH! Now we have a show to talk about in the group other than American Idol and Lost. I am so excited!!
PS - do you watch any other Discovery Channel / History Channel / Learning Channel? Cause that's all we watch over here!!
Post a Comment