Friday, July 21, 2006

Just a regular Friday...... NOT!



I thought last night when i went to bed that today would be a typical Friday for me, cleaning, laundry. cooking dinner, and of course some scrapping time included. Well rewind to 3:30 this morning. Tater and Pitiful start barking at god knows what. Needless to say I am awake. Well after an hour of playing on the computer, they finally settle down. AHHH..... back to sleep.
Now I have to get my butt in gear and do the 3s's and get ready to take all of my unloved scrap goodies to the LSS garage sale. Wish me luck!! I have at least if I sell it all, $250.00 dollars in cradit with the LSS. That means a new Scrapping tote for me!!! So keep your fingers crossed!

I finished this layout yesterday and I am really proud of it. Some of my Dad's old photos from Italy during WWII also a poem he wrote about a battle he was in. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: