Sunday, July 23, 2006

RAIN RAIN GLORIOUS RAIN!!!!!

It is raining!!!!! We have really been having a rain problem around here, not too much but lack of. Well it atarted last night raining and as I type right now it is thundering and raining more. My yard has actually become a chamoeloen overnight. Instead of brown and yucky looking , it is GREEN!!!! Glorious Green!!!!

LSS garage sale was yesterday. I did not do too bad, $143.00. But now I am contimplating on if I want the new tote for $99.00 and them goodies or use my old tote and buy $143 dollars in goodies??? Decisions, Decisions. What is a girl to do????

Finally, every year for the past 6 years I have watched for 3 weeks in July The Tour De France. Well I have been glued to the TV the past 3 weeks again thins year watching every stage numerous times. Congratulations to Floyd Landis!!! What an inspiring ride, since in a about a month he will be undoing replacement surgery for his hip. Great job!!!! I am in awe

No comments: